If your social media is falling flat, you aren’t alone.
Most party entertainers are struggling with this too!
Wasted time. Wasted energy. Poor results.
But, are you wondering WHY your social media isn’t working for you?
I mean, you’re putting in the time and the effort.
Just not getting the results you need.
The answer is simple.
You aren’t posting enough of what people want to see.
Here’s the deal…
Your clients come to Facebook, Instagram, etc to:
😂 Be entertained
🎓 Be educated
😍 Be inspired
🎉 Have fun
Do your posts meet those needs?
Or are you guilty of putting up “LOOK AT ME” posts that only talk about you and your business… ALL. THE. TIME??
If you struggle to come up with ideas of what to post —every single day— then read on…
It’s time to say goodbye to the stress and time-consuming job of social media posting!
In fact, I’d go as far as to say that this calendar will make it EASY!
Finally, you can use social media to build your entertainment business, like you know you should, without all the hassle.
This Planner provides you with a 12-month, 365-day calendar full of social media content ideas.
Every day you’ll see a different idea—an inspiration that’ll springboard your creative process.
This Social Media Content Planner is specifically designed for kids and party entertainers:
- It’ll save you time.
- It’ll remove the worry of what to post.
- It’ll help you focus on the fun stuff like adding your own personality and creativity to each post.
The ideas in this calendar will work no matter where in the world you perform and no matter what type of Kids Entertainment business you run.
- 365 days of social media content planned for you!!! …for just 10 cents per day.
- No more wasted time thinking about what to post!
- No more wasted energy worrying about not having enough ideas for social media!
- The convenience of opening your calendar, getting a new prompt EVERY SINGLE DAY, and go!
- Calendar in English with US holidays. If you live in another country, simply move specific holiday ideas to more sensible dates for you.
- A guide to sit down a couple of times each month and schedule your posts.